DESIGN TRADE DISCOUNT PROGRAM
All design trade professionals are eligible to join the discount program. Members automatically receive exclusive trade pricing once registered and eligibility verified. We aim to create an effortless situation for you to source merchandise for your clients, and be profitable. You may order at dreamandfun.com or over the phone.
- Discount on Merchandise.
- No Minimum Purchase Required. (Excludes Custom or Special Orders)
- Order Fulfillment Services.
- Previews and Advanced Ordering Discounts.
Please complete and submit the information form for membership. You will receive a confirmation email once we verify your eligibility. In the meantime, use the discount code in the e-mail you will receive after clicking the submit button.
Submitting this form is not a guarantee of membership or an offer of credit. This is not an application for credit. However, credit terms are available and flexible at our sole discretion. Any questions please email: email@example.com or call us at (954) 607-4490. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
Terms and Conditions
This Agreement reserves the right to set forth the terms and conditions for membership in the DREAM & FUN™ Home Décor Design Trade Discount Program. We may change the Design Trade Discount Program or these Terms and Conditions without notice. We will post such changes at www.dreamandfun.com/designtrade. Any changed Terms and Conditions become effective immediately. Use of membership discount constitutes agreement to the changed Terms and Conditions.
Design Trade Discount
The Design Trade Discount is not valid with any other offer, shipping, and processing fees or taxes. The Design Trade Discount is not redeemable for cash. No minimum purchase is required. We reserve the right to change the list of items not eligible for the Design Trade Discount at our sole discretion. Visit www.dreamandfun.com/designtrade for any such changes, under changed Terms and Conditions, discussed in the preceding paragraph.
To qualify, please submit one of the following:
- ASID, DSA, SDSA, ISES, IDS, CID, IADA, AIA, ARIDO, or IIDA membership card.
- Copy of State Professional License
- Copy of Interior Design Certification
In addition, please submit:
- Copy of State Business License
- Tax ID Form
We reserve the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Program eligibility is for individuals only. If your firm has multiple designers, each designer must individually apply for membership. Membership is valid until otherwise notified, but we may or may not notice member. Membership is not transferable. You must provide your association membership number to receive the trade discount at time of purchase. Eligibility is contingent upon confirmation of appropriate credentials and completed application.
Misuse of membership may result in membership termination. The determination of misuse is at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate a membership for any reason, at any time, with or without notice to the member. Non-designer related businesses or professions do not qualify for this program, but could be eligible for an alternate discount program. Please contact us regarding your interest.
Credit Terms and Conditions
Applicant agrees that extension of credit by us shall be subject to and in consideration of the following terms and conditions:
- Applicant acknowledges and agrees that all purchases of merchandise from us made under the credit extension herein applied for shall be subject to the terms and conditions of sale as revised and reissued from time to time.
- Payment of all amounts due, as evidenced by the account, shall be made not later than the due date as indicated on each invoice under the heading terms.
- Amounts in default under the terms set forth in each sale invoice as indicated above will be subject to a 1½% per month late payment charge, such charge not to exceed the maximum permissible by the law in the state in which the sale is made.
- Applicant agrees to reimburse us for any costs of collection and or attorney’s fees incurred in order to collect any amounts owed by the applicant to us as permitted by law.
- Applicant acknowledges that we will make a customary credit investigation and authorizes applicant’s bank to release information as requested by us.
- All shipments are subject to credit approval at the time of shipments.
- Customer agrees that by providing credit card information for the account, you are authorizing us to charge the credit card for balances on your account as it relates to orders made by or on behalf of the customer/client, whether it is shipped to the registered address of the credit card or it is shipped to an address other than the registered address on the credit card.
*I certify the above information is correct and agree to the terms.